Friday 28 January 2022


Ok - so its been rather a long-ish time since I last posted!! In fact it looks to have been when I was just starting up the studio here in Newport. Nearly 5 years ago 😲

Do I have an excuse? Not a very good one I'm afraid. But it is a good reason. Simply time and complete overwhelming busyness. I have kept most of my interaction and posting on facebook for the last few years - its about all I've managed to keep going.  But I do know its not everyones favourite platform, and  it keeps altering it's faces and wa - which is annoying!! And I'm not convinced I'm actually talking to the people I want to anymore.

So I've decided to get back here, where I can post images and videos, information and chat (plus a little gossip). And I can be sure they are being seen by those who would like to keep in touch with me, and what I'm doing. 

So - the next few posts should really be a good catch up I think! I shall start on Sunday - see you then - Hilary xx

20 comments:

  1. Hellooooo! Great idea. Looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee - seems very strange without a like button!! But a good thing I think xx

      Delete
  2. GOOD IDEA. I SHPULD WAKE MINE UP TOO. SADLY NEGLECTED.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its always about how much time we have isnt it Dot - and I think you should do whatever you like doing best - always xx

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to your future blogs Hilary x Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley - which of my lovely Lesleys are you ?!

      Delete
  4. Great idea. Lovely to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura - nice to talk to you as well xx

      Delete
  5. will bookmark your blog. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much prefer blogs and Instagram, don't use Facebook anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think blogs are more personal. No instant quick hit - but if you are interested in someone - its more of the real them xx

      Delete
  7. Great idea - will bookmark your blog xx Anne W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne - I dont really know how notifications etc work yet (not sure I ever did!!) - but as with all the tech - noit doubt we will master it xxx

      Delete
  8. Great idea Hilary xxAnne W year 1 MIP

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great way to start back with your blog. Love the CPD’s. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so - and they would have sulked forever if I hadn't done them first!! xx

      Delete